Interestingly Hellspawn is the only one that I know of that we've actually shipped out to.
6 others are in process however.
Had it since Monday and so far so good. Very well behaved, not like the first 2 that were sent. To be honest with you, I'm a bit disappointed however as to how proactive I had to be to get the attention of Antec in this problem. I presented clear data from my time with at least 4 boards, how I arrived at the conclusion (using other Antec supplies with no problems) and was frustrated several times with a response that I must have "a defective "(meaning isolated) PSU. I was even given this reasoning when the 2nd RMA was sent at first (that also would not POST the boards), that it must also be "bad".
I did not simply call in and say "yea, your psu is bad, gimme another". I presented your department with details on the boards used, symptoms and such, what I thought would be thoughtful suggestions to help narrow down the problem. I was then told that a few Asus A8N boards with old bioses were the culprits, and my suggestion that it was more widespread were all but dismissed with the explanation of 'rumor spreading on the internet'. I have an Intel, 2 Asus and an Abit at the moment. I also saw a Biostar and Soyo not power up with my psus. I felt this was important data and thusly tried to pass along.
My further frustration was seen by the fact that Antec insisted on shipping these RMA PSUs to me UPS ground, a full 5 business day trip from California to Illinois.
I was especially incredulous at the fact that the tech wanted me to try a 'revised unit' for them to see if it would help, and my request for some sort of expedited shipping was refused. I did not even ask for overnight, but 2 or 3 day delivery. I did ask for an advance replacement on the first one and was granted that, to their credit, and Antec did pay to ship back the 2nd unit and upon presenting the tracking # they shipped this revised unit out (albeit UPS ground again).
I don't feel that Antec 'saved the day' by getting a revised unit to me, they simply provided a product that does what it is supposed to do; post my system and run it quietly (and hopefully efficiently). Had the revised unit not worked out, I simply would have returned the P150 to Newegg and purchased a Sonata II and not bothered with that model.
That being said, I'm glad to have the P150 appearing to be running as it should, and that there was a good resolution (in the end) to the situation.
Tonight I'm tossing in a socket 775 board that was the first one I found out of my collection that the NEO would not power up, I expect it to work as these others have.