bkh where are you......

A forum just for SPCR's folding team... by request.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

avi_dan

bkh where are you......

Post by avi_dan » Tue May 01, 2007 12:55 pm

Does anybody know whats going on with bkh? He hasnt folded his usual for almost a week....

Man, if we lose him we are in trouble...

:(

Avi

bkh

Post by bkh » Tue May 01, 2007 2:17 pm

Hi, Avi.

I took retirement recently. At work I had a lowest-priority batch queue that had been occupying servers with folding when the cpus otherwise would have been idle. The queue suspended the folding jobs whenever real work came along, but we still were able to donate lots of spare cpu....

Now the baton passes back to you, cd8uk, SebRad, and old hands like NeilBlanchard and TRC13.

avi_dan

Post by avi_dan » Tue May 01, 2007 3:55 pm

:(

I am sorry to hear that. As a person that is personaly affected by Alzheimer, I want to thank you for your contribution to the research and also to the SPCR team.

You (among other old timers) did amazing work and the contribuition I can make is only going to be a fraction of yours.

Thanks

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Tue May 01, 2007 10:22 pm

bkh, Thanks indeed. 8)

More importantly, enjoy your retirement. 8) 8)

Regards
Pete

unregistered

Post by unregistered » Thu May 03, 2007 4:48 pm

Looks like I will be on your threats list for about 60 years. UNLESS you upgrade your home folder. Fold on. I hope for a good ending to ALL folding!!!!!

aristide1
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by aristide1 » Thu May 10, 2007 7:41 am

bkh wrote:Hi, Avi.

I took retirement recently. At work I had a lowest-priority batch queue that had been occupying servers with folding when the cpus otherwise would have been idle. The queue suspended the folding jobs whenever real work came along, but we still were able to donate lots of spare cpu....

Now the baton passes back to you, cd8uk, SebRad, and old hands like NeilBlanchard and TRC13.
Well thanks for what you've done, which is a lot.

You could start a hobby of FAH with solar panels. 8)