Consumer Advocacy?

Like something? Don't like something? Don't see something? Here's the place to provide feedback about the SilentPCReview.com site. User feedback is very important to us -- we really do read the posts in this forum.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Edward Ng

andaca

Consumer Advocacy?

Post by andaca » Thu May 17, 2007 1:39 pm

nice one. why is my tread off topic?

viewtopic.php?t=40522&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

was it to inconvenient ?

thanks

mellon

Post by mellon » Thu May 17, 2007 2:46 pm

...or perhaps because you were shouting and cursing in your posts most of the time? Venting steam and advocating things should be kept separate.

Devonavar
SPCR Reviewer

Post by Devonavar » Thu May 17, 2007 2:59 pm

As I explained in the original thread, it was moved because it didn't meet the standards for the Consumer Advocacy forum.

While your subject matter of your complaint was certainly valid and belongs in the Consumer Advocacy, the anger and the destruction did not belong.

I should add that if it was just your post alone, I wouldn't have moved it, but the thread had turned into a flame war, and the amount of anger and abuse had destroyed what useful life the thread had.

As I suggested, if you would like to make a similar post in a calmer, more rational matter, please go ahead.

One final note: I have moved *this* thread to Site Feedback, since your complaint is essentially a complaint about the moderation, not about any Silencing product.