BFG - 7600 GT OC SLI PCIe Graphics Cards for Sale

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

RAFH

BFG - 7600 GT OC SLI PCIe Graphics Cards for Sale

Post by RAFH » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:13 am

Pair of BFG 7600 GT OC Graphics Cards PCI-e 16

Unused. Still in Boxes. With all accessories. Life-time warranty (this is a really great feature as I recently found out, no questions asked, they just replaced an ancient 6800 GT). These cards have the stock BFG cooler. They have 256 MB of GDDR3 memory. BFG Overclocks the cards at the factory to Core Clock of 580 MHz (560 MHz Std) and Memory Clock of 1450 MHz (1400 MHz Std).

$125 each or $225 for the pair.

Please note shipping will be from Hawaii. Buyer pays for shipping of their choice.

I'd prefer to sell the pair together.

Also have a Zalman CPNS 9500 cooler, $40.
Also not used and in original box.

Revised 06-10-07
Thanks for the suggestions and notices.
Last edited by RAFH on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Towermax

Post by Towermax » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:15 am

So what are they?

7300GT as in the title?

Or 7600GT as in the body text?

Based on the price, I'm guessing 7600GT. :)

RAFH

Post by RAFH » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:26 am

Yes, I goobered that.

They are the 7600s.

I had bought them for myself but my dear sweet wife bought me a pair of 7800s as birthday gift. What's a guy to do?

nightmorph

Post by nightmorph » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:48 am

--
Last edited by nightmorph on Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RAFH

Fixed, BFG 7600 GT OC SLI PCIe Graphics Cards - For Sale

Post by RAFH » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:03 pm

Thanks for the comments.

Hopefully its good now.

These are really good cards. I wouldn't be selling them except I haven't any use for them. I bought them for a new computer but my wife, who has no compassion nor passion for computers nor computing, somehow divined that a pair of BFG 7800 GT OC SLI graphics cards was what I really wanted. Maybe I talk in my sleep? Whatever, when Fed Ex arrived, I thought it was my order and when I opened it thought perhaps they made a mistake, until the next day when my package did arrive. I got these cards on sale (still paid a lot more than I am asking) and couldn't return them. Can't afford to build another machine right now and I'd want to build up anyway. So, here they are.

BFG is the Cadilac or Rolls Royce of Graphics Cards. I had a three year old 6800 GT crap out on me, the cooler was totally cormroded (check my location, I live on the beach), they had a brand new one in my hands in five days from the time mine left my house. I had to pay the shipping to them but that was all. It wasn't anything wrong with the card but they replaced it anyway. No questions, no hedging. Same with questions in the middle of the night. That's support. That's real support. I'd never buy any other graphics card brand.

Thanks again folks.

Plus, special offer, if you come pick the pair up in person, free two room ocean view suite in Hawaii for two nights. For one card, one night. Does not include air fare, car rental, food or beverages, airport transfers, tips or taxes, fees, commissions, etc.

If you take the cooler you get another night. What a deal.

Offer good for two adults maximum. No children (under 16) or animals allowed. No loud music allowed. No rap, country western, heavy metal or opera allowed except via headphones. There is a spa and internet access.