I asked Mike for a title, but what do I get?!

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

What should I rightfully(?) get?

Moderatorship + Court Jester Title
4%
Moderatorship + Court Jester Title
No votes
Moderatorship
No votes
Moderatorship
No votes
Court Jester Title
23%
Court Jester Title
No votes
Banned (for my old friend Rusty075)
73%

Total votes: 26

DryFire

Post by DryFire » Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:03 am

Zhentar if you need some help just ask me.

Jan Kivar
Friend of SPCR

Post by Jan Kivar » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:59 pm

GamingGod wrote:Its like Kirsten Dunst's said, "Its not a democracy, its a cheerocracy." God I love that movie, Kirsten Dunst in a cheerleader uniform, and a bikinni too!!!
What's the movie? Jaime Pressly said that in "Not Another Teen Movie", but obviously it was ripped from some ohter movie.

Cheers,

Jan

GamingGod

Post by GamingGod » Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:33 am

Bring It On, its a classic.

Ralf Hutter
SPCR Reviewer

Post by Ralf Hutter » Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:13 am

GamingGod wrote:Bring It On, its a classic.
Dude. You really, really need to get yourself a girlfriend/piece/whatever. That'll settle you down. Have you ever considered paying for it? That might be a short-term solution at least. Don't forget protection though. :)

DryFire

Post by DryFire » Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:38 am

Ralf umm... never mind.

but gaming you really need a hobby besides computers.

Athlon Powers

Post by Athlon Powers » Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:18 am

Rusty075 wrote:Athlon, I never said I'd ban you. I never even said that I don't like you.

It's the behavior that annoys me. The useless spamming that wastes people's time.

I differentiate the actions and the person. I'm sure you're a lovely person, who will be even better once school starts back up and has less free time to fill. :lol:

But you didn't answer my question...if the majority says you should take a hike, will you?
*sigh*, you dissapoint me. After my late revival I have only posted in Off topic. My only thread elsewhere was in Fans & Cooling about a 92mm Panaflo L1a. You call that spamming? :?

Seriously wack dude.

Rusty075
SPCR Reviewer

Post by Rusty075 » Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:27 am

I never that the useless spamming was from this current "rash" of visits. You worry entirely too much about these things, please try to relax.

Athlon Powers

Post by Athlon Powers » Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:58 pm

Rusty075 wrote:I never that the useless spamming was from this current "rash" of visits. You worry entirely too much about these things, please try to relax.
Aha, you forget one thing Padawan Learner. This is Off Topic, that means that people come here to read things not related to computing no matter how obscene they are! :)

frosty

Post by frosty » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:28 am

Bring It On, its a classic.

Yes it was pretty good, considering I always had a thing for Cheerleaders, specially the college ones that get banned.

But to me a classic movie was a superb R rated one, The Players Club, very well built beautiful girls. Simple theme and interaction. It had the three key elements to all movies:

Pretty nude girls

Violence

Blow things up

Justin_R

Post by Justin_R » Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:36 pm

Even more OT: "Bring It On" is a fine movie, irrespective of its scantily-clad-17yo-Kristen-Dunst factor. I watched it after I was impressed by "Down With Love", which was made by the same director, Peyton Reed. The amazing thing about both films is how well paced they are (especially the latter). Check out Reed's commentary on the deleted scenes (and the movie itself) on the "Bring It On" DVD; it's one of the few DVD commentaries that actually deals with some of the artistic decisions behind the film, rather than recounting amusing on-set anecdotes.