More case reviews??

Like something? Don't like something? Don't see something? Here's the place to provide feedback about the SilentPCReview.com site. User feedback is very important to us -- we really do read the posts in this forum.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Edward Ng

twoscoreandfour

More case reviews??

Post by twoscoreandfour » Sat May 03, 2008 5:14 am

There seems to be alot of companies claiming quiet cases these days. Unfortunately, the SPCR case section seems a bit sparse. I know SPCR reviews must be quite involved, but is there any chance we can see a few more tower reviews?

NeilBlanchard

Post by NeilBlanchard » Sun May 04, 2008 3:06 am

Greetings,

I understand what you are saying, but consider this: a claim that something is quiet doesn't mean that it is. And cases don't change very much, so one can often judge the viability of the claims just by looking at pictures. If you have specific models in mind -- please post links and very often someone here has used it, and can give you feedback.

The really good cases get "discovered" and these very often do get full reviews.

twoscoreandfour

Post by twoscoreandfour » Wed May 07, 2008 6:27 pm

Hi Neil.

I really don't have any specific cases in mind -- I just like reading SPCR articles. I generally find info on products I never would have thought about or known about on SPCR and I was hoping that there were a few cases that I hadn't read about already that SPCR considered decent. However, I guess at the moment nothing really interesting or great is happening in the case market