Neuros LINK 1.2 "Phantom"

Like something? Don't like something? Don't see something? Here's the place to provide feedback about the SilentPCReview.com site. User feedback is very important to us -- we really do read the posts in this forum.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Edward Ng

JoeBorn

Neuros LINK 1.2 "Phantom"

Post by JoeBorn » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi, I'm writing from Neuros. We just launched an inexpensive, very quiet "thin" TVPC. Its a discless PC (runs from flash), with no moving parts other than two fluid bearing fans. Its meant to be an alternative to a net-top if you want something really quiet, but want more CPU horsepower (for flash, other apps, etc). Anyway, I see that you folks do reviews so I'm wondering what you're policy is about returning review units when you are done. I guess I can't post links here yet since I'm a new member, but you can find more information at bit.ly slash "quietPC" and I can be reached at jborn at neurostechnology dot com

lm
Friend of SPCR

Post by lm » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 am

Shouldn't you contact the site owner directly? Is the front page that messy that the contact info can't be found? I'd call this message advertising, and it isn't really even in the correct subforum.

ces

Post by ces » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 am

lm wrote:Shouldn't you contact the site owner directly? Is the front page that messy that the contact info can't be found? I'd call this message advertising, and it isn't really even in the correct subforum.
There is no need to be hostile.

JoeBorn

Post by JoeBorn » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 am

lm wrote:Shouldn't you contact the site owner directly? Is the front page that messy that the contact info can't be found? I'd call this message advertising, and it isn't really even in the correct subforum.
I suppose you have a point, but I thought this forum was for discussion about donations for review units, which is basically what I'm asking about. In any case, the site owner did contact me, so we are having that discussion offline. Sorry for spamming the forum, that wasn't my intention.

lm
Friend of SPCR

Post by lm » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Sorry for maybe appearing hostile. In any case, nobody else could answer the original question anyway and I'm far too used to see increasingly cunning ways to spam.