Lenovo C315 Touch Screen All-in-One PC

Want to talk about one of the articles in SPCR? Here's the forum for you.
Lawrence Lee
SPCR Reviewer

Lenovo C315 Touch Screen All-in-One PC

Post by Lawrence Lee » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:47 pm

BillyBuerger
Patron of SPCR

Post by BillyBuerger » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Good review. The video was a nice addition. Would K10stat work with the CPU to fix the voltage issues?

That keyboard looks really nice. Is there a model number for it? Is it available on it's own?

Mats

Post by Mats » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:14 am

Thanks for the review!

In the video you're saying that it's difficult to resize a window or to scroll, but you can change the settings for that.

Control panel > Personalize > Window color > Advanced appearance settings.

With "Border padding" you can set the border to be wider, which makes it easier to grab. I always set it to 0 because it looks so ugly and useless on non touch displays. (I set the Title bar to 18 as well, because the default size is too big.)

Change the "Scrollbar" size to make scrolling easier.

Spare Tire

Post by Spare Tire » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 pm

You said multitouch at the beginning of the review then later refered to as touch screen. Multitouch implies it also works with stylus, and i mean the ones that hover, how the dumb piece of plastic kind of stylus. Can you confirm this?

Also, did you guys try taking it appart to see what it looks like inside, and possibly swap some of the components like the loud HDD?

BillyBuerger
Patron of SPCR

Post by BillyBuerger » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:21 am

Spare Tire wrote:You said multitouch at the beginning of the review then later refered to as touch screen. Multitouch implies it also works with stylus, and i mean the ones that hover, how the dumb piece of plastic kind of stylus. Can you confirm this?
I take multi-touch to mean it recognizes you touching the screen in multiple places at once. Things like pinch to zoom and rotate and stuff. A stylus can only touch the screen at one point so it is definitely not a multi-touch interface. Unless you mean you can use your finger or a stylus giving you "multiple" ways to interface with it. But I've never heard of that as being described as multi-touch.