The return to church rule

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

xan_user
*Lifetime Patron*

The return to church rule

Post by xan_user » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:07 am

"Tax exemption is not a right; it's a privilege that comes with certain restrictions,"
http://abcnews.go.com/US/defiant-pastor ... d=11726610

Well at least the IRS will let them know in April that being in politics isn't tax free like they're used to operating.

colm

Post by colm » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am

that went into effect in 1954...

add that to kennedy's blunt ending.

They even worked homosexuals into mans jobs incorrectly...
this religious stuff is silently easy, as it should be.

~El~Jefe~
Friend of SPCR

Post by ~El~Jefe~ » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 am

I duno if any of you made a non-profit organization, but I have.

When you make a non-profit organization they ask you about 4 questions:

Is it political?
Is it religious?
Does it involve health care?
Elder care/ child care?
etc etc about the health care and counseling.

Political advocacy groups are allowed to NOT pay taxes.

If you are religious and choose the box for Political Advocacy, you dont have to pay taxes. Some moron figured that you can't choose both boxes even though they are the same freakin thing. Political views are about morality and society, 90% of religious sermons are about morality and society.

Lyndon johnson is a retard. this is a shock article, if it went to Supreme court it would get destroyed.

I mean, 30,000+ service people were murdered by that retard. The great "liberal" was hated by almost every.... liberal? this of course is an aside as I am guessing he didnt even make this law himself. He was in the congress at the time hm. Well, puppets are puppets none-the-less

http://www.irs.gov/charities/political/ ... 50,00.html

This explains how politcal groups do not have to pay taxes. they only do if they are a money machine not a preaching/talking machine. Information political groups are non-profit.

It should also be noted that currently, in New York state, there does not exist a legal barrier between filing for politcal advocacy or for religious. You can do either and hold the same functions. I was debating about which I should pick actually. I went with counseling center as this would define it a bit easier and also evade stupid 911 scrutiny for religious non-profits.

How about Dr. Marin Luther King, Jr? That'd be a nice example of the ultimate in religious pastor + full political advocate. Ban those guys ? :D

aristide1
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by aristide1 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

if it went to Supreme court it would get destroyed.
There was something left for them to destroy?

Oh yes, there is it, I see it. Sorry it looked like a corporation from a distance. I wonder how long before they are the only people left.

Skynet is somewhat different than I first imagined.