Upgrading to a Silverstone FT02, so looking to get rid of my old case and accessories. Here's what's available.
- Lian Li PC-A05NB - About a year or so old but in excellent condition, no major dents or scratches or anything like that. Not even any fingerprints, I tried to handle it with towels and stuff when working on it since the black anodized aluminum shows fingerprints so badly. Will come in the original box with all screws, accessories, etc. The only thing that won't be included are the original Lian Li case fans.
- Lian Li T-LM14B-2 140mm top panel - This replaces the stock top panel which has no fan cutout. It addresses a major flaw of this case, which is that it has basically no airflow in the top section. This is a very good upgrade if you plan to use one or more high end video cards in this case, especially if they don't exhaust their heat out the back. The T-LM14B-2 will be installed on the case when it ships, but the original T-LM14B-1 will be included as well.
- Lian Li BS-03 120mm PCI cooling kit - This installs in the PCI slot area and can be used to either exhaust air out of this area or blow fresh air in. Along with the top panel, just another accessory to provide some more airflow to the PCI slot area for hot video cards.
- Lian Li C-02B drive cover - Black aluminum bezel that stealths an optical drive to keep the front panel nice and clean looking.
- 3x Noctua NF-S12B FLX - One rear intake, one front exhaust, and one in the BS-03 PCI cooling kit. Used for about half a year and still work great, should still have many more years of use in them, these are very high quality fans that come with a 6 year warranty. Will come with the boxes and all accessories.
- 1x Noctua NF-P14 FLX - Installed as a top exhaust, used for about half a year. Will include the box and all accessories.
Looking for $175 shipped OBO for it all. I know the case is like $90 new, but please keep in mind that you're not just getting the case (in very good/nearly like-new condition), but also some very nice fans and hard to find accessories. The fans alone would be like $105 if you bought them new on NewEgg, and when you can even find the T-LM14B-2 in stock it usually doesn't go for less than $40. And I am of course open to offers as well, so if you're interested but don't want to pay that just let me know what sounds more fair to you and I'll definitely consider it.
I may also consider parting things *if* I can secure buyers for most/all of the parts. For example, I know there are probably some current A05N owners that would be interested in the 140mm top panel, so if anybody is interested in individual parts please PM me and let me know. Then if I get interest in enough individual components I can start parting it out.
Heatware is under frostedflakes. Will get around to taking and posting some pictures here in a couple days. Thanks for looking!