In Win Dragon Rider Enthusiast/Gaming Tower

Want to talk about one of the articles in SPCR? Here's the forum for you.
Lawrence Lee
SPCR Reviewer

In Win Dragon Rider Enthusiast/Gaming Tower

Post by Lawrence Lee » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am

NeilBlanchard

Re: In Win Dragon Rider Enthusiast/Gaming Tower

Post by NeilBlanchard » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Lawrence,

Can you include a picture of the front with an optical drive installed? Is there a deep recess?

This kind of case is puzzling to me -- with all the grills, the air flow from the fans end up get "short circuited" and all the sound comes straight out. (As you noted in the article.)

No thanks.

BD Hopkins

Post by BD Hopkins » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 am

Ug. I remember when InWin had the classiest case of the Pentium II era:

Image Image

And if you wanted dragon parts, you'd have to settle for 'claw' on the box it shipped in:

Redzo

Post by Redzo » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 am

BD Hopkins wrote:Ug. I remember when InWin had the classiest case of the Pentium II era:
What happened ?
I really don't get this dragon/manga crap they got going on over in Asia...And don't they like do research about markets in which they will sell this stuff ? Thanks for a great review as always SPCR but the case it self is hideous.

thejamppa
Location: Missing in Finnish wilderness, howling to moon with wolf brethren and walking with brother bears

Post by thejamppa » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 am

Redzo wrote:
BD Hopkins wrote:Ug. I remember when InWin had the classiest case of the Pentium II era:
What happened ?
I really don't get this dragon/manga crap they got going on over in Asia...And don't they like do research about markets in which they will sell this stuff ? Thanks for a great review as always SPCR but the case it self is hideous.
Dragons are always cool... Especially Western Dragons like they had on the box ;)

I don't think case is hidious. Its... well, with less bling, I might buy one for gaming system.