I have an old Antec Sonata which I'd like to change to a new one. Fractal Design Define R3 seems like a good and cheapish choice.
1. Is it suitable for semi-silent computer? There would be semi-fanless PSU (Super Flower Golden King Platinum+ Pro 500W), most likely SSD drives.
2. Are the default case fans quiet enough at 5V?
3. Does the case vibrate badly?
4. Is the case suitable for a passive PSU?
5. How easy to decouple HDD resonance from the case?
Any other case recommendations?
What system do you have?
What needs to be cooled (actively)?
How loud are other components like graphic card cooler and cpu cooler?