Will Noctua NH-D14 cooler fit in corsair 550d

Cooling Processors quietly

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

laststop

Will Noctua NH-D14 cooler fit in corsair 550d

Post by laststop » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 am

Just bought a corsair 550d and seasonic x650 for a silent gaming pc build. Has anyone got this cooler to fit in the case? I may just go with the nh-c12p instead especially since it will be a z77 build that will never be overclocked. If the D14 will not fit will the nh-c12p with the ULNA adapter attached to fan be plenty fine to cool stock speed ivy bridge quad core. Will probably undervolt the quad core as much as possible as well to further reduce heat.

silent_spaces

Re: Will Noctua NH-D14 cooler fit in corsair 550d

Post by silent_spaces » Sun May 06, 2012 4:40 am

hello, did u buy this case and the D14 cpu cooler? does it fit? i want to buy the same case and a good silent cooler,i also think that the corsair H69 will be a good solution, what do u think?
does anyone have any idea?
thanks

silent_spaces

Re: Will Noctua NH-D14 cooler fit in corsair 550d

Post by silent_spaces » Mon May 07, 2012 5:44 am

laststop wrote:Just bought a corsair 550d and seasonic x650 for a silent gaming pc build. Has anyone got this cooler to fit in the case? I may just go with the nh-c12p instead especially since it will be a z77 build that will never be overclocked. If the D14 will not fit will the nh-c12p with the ULNA adapter attached to fan be plenty fine to cool stock speed ivy bridge quad core. Will probably undervolt the quad core as much as possible as well to further reduce heat.
hello, did u buy this case and the D14 cpu cooler? does it fit? i want to buy the same case and a good silent cpu cooler,i also think that the corsair H60 will be a good solution, what do u think?

thanks