I am back

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

thejamppa
Location: Missing in Finnish wilderness, howling to moon with wolf brethren and walking with brother bears

I am back

Post by thejamppa » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 am

After lurking SPCR again past few years without being that active I was, I am back again. I am matured I guess and my focus has somewhat changed from absolute silencing into pleasant tonalities. After spending over 1/3 of my life silencing computers, years before I found SPCR and I can't even remember when I joined SPCR without cheating and looking my user control panel, I guess I am getting closer greybeard of silencing. I've spent 2/3 of my life for computers, 1 / 3 silencing, getting things quieter. Now I am soon 30, perhaps finally, I am getting... more mature?

Still I won't relinquish my Disney DVD collection :P I will have kids someday so I will be keeping my Disney DVD's for them, or so I say to myself.

But I am getting back into SPCR community and before Mike, Neil and rest Mods roll their eyes and think:"Dang, that ended the peaceful days"... Well, let's see if I have matured at all or am I just delusional, but atleast I am not banned. *smirks*

Edit: This being 3131st post for my for this community, made me think I just hope even 1/10th of my posts have been even slightly useful to someone and not just pure canned meat product ;)

CA_Steve

Re: I am back

Post by CA_Steve » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 am

Welcome back :D

Vicotnik
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by Vicotnik » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:01 pm

"Missing in Finnish wilderness, howling to moon with wolf brethren and walking with brother bears"

^ been missing that one. :) Welcome back!

thejamppa
Location: Missing in Finnish wilderness, howling to moon with wolf brethren and walking with brother bears

Post by thejamppa » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Vicotnik wrote:"Missing in Finnish wilderness, howling to moon with wolf brethren and walking with brother bears"

I am glad someone missed me :D

frenchie
Friend of SPCR

Post by frenchie » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 am

Hey !!!
Welcome back.

colm

Post by colm » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Vicotnik wrote:"Missing in Finnish wilderness, howling to moon with wolf brethren and walking with brother bears"

I do recall that one. I do not remember much of anybody here anymore.

I check in every couple of months. is this eleven years?

holy cow.
don't feel bad about "grey" beard, I am going on 40, believe it or not. :shock:

some decade I will evolve from an 875pbz.