Thank you so much for your answers.
- I built several computers for friends and family with other seasonic models during the last 7-8 years. All of them are still running perfectly and noone ever told me about a whistling. So i can say i like the seasonic brand. But i'm worried about the few reports. If SPCR says it's ok
i will go with it.
- The kingwin models are simply not available where i live :/. I can't give them a chance.
- the computer will be used almost for gaming, i've a professional laptop i use for internet.
GTX 680 :
- it's the model reviewed here (hence the OC version). I have somehow limited trust in noise level review done on more general website.
- to the best of my knowledge, even in 1920x1080 (1200 for me), there is a huge hit in performance for today games if this chart is correct : ( 192 bit memory bus
- these are the two reason i picked the 680. But will a GTX 660 Ti be as quiet as the 680 ? will the 680 last longer ? (200euros for the same result is of course good to my wallet)
- Maybe i should move to a more advanced model like the Alpenfohn Matterhorn rev. B ?