Hi, I have 3 components that I use with my onboard sound (ASUS P5Q PRO):Behringer MS16
- pretty awesome studio speakers at an affordable price.Sennheiser HD500
- had these awesome headphones since 2003, but they're starting to break apart, literally.SteelSeries Flux
- bought these headphones as a replacement for the above.
What I'm experiencing is a bit weird:
- Motherboard -> Behringer MS16 = Sound OK
- Motherboard -> Behringer MS16 -> Sennheiser HD500 = Sound OK
- Motherboard -> Behringer MS16 -> SteelSeries Flux = A lot of noise, sound not OK
- Motherboard -> SteelSeries Flux = Sound OK
How come Flux input directly into motherboard is ok, but put into the Behringer MS16 it fucks up? And Sennheiser HD500 has no problems with being connected through Behringer MS16.
I can't figure out why this happens?