When seeking to realize something based on this thread, was offered|suggested a some-what difFerent configuration as well...
( perhaps this'd work better in another thread )viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66416
Greetings to You!
For quite some time, have read, searched for information about parts and tried to find optimal( more usefulness , less cost ) configurations and upgrade|assembly paths , taking into account as much as possible. Still a lot to learn, I think.
It'd be used for game development( including testing ), programming, 3D modelling, image editing, rendering, some engineering, research, learning and such.
Newest or most expensive parts may...
- not be truly ready yet, featuring issues to be dealt with
- become significantly cheaper
and thus might not be most reasonable right away.
Less noise is better. However, shouldn't most newer parts be more silent|quiet and energy-efficient than, say, a P4?Power
How'd be... ?
- SeaSonic P series Modular 400W 92+ (Platinum) 7 Years warranty Fanless
...Or could there be use of an already present... ?
- Chieftec CFT-650-14C , 650W , 14Cm fanCPU
- Intel® Core™ i5-3570K 3.4GHz 6M Processor S1155 BX80637I53570K SR0PM Unlocked BOX
How much do many-core processors justify themselves already? Applications able to utilize them with enough benefit? ...Some problems can be hard to parallelize.Mother-Board
- Asus Socket 1155 P8Z77-V LX2/C/SI
- Gigabyte Socket 1155 GA-Z77P-D3
- Asus Socket 1155 P8Z77-V LX2
- Gigabyte Socket 1155 GA-H77-D3H
- Gigabyte Socket 1155 GA-Z77-DS3H
Are ASUSes only ones with best|rightful fan control? More are mentioned at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_control#Software
Do|Can 1.35V memories fit if just 1.5 and 1.65 are mentioned in compatibility sheets?GPU
- RADEON HD 7750 Passive with GDDR5 -- sounded distinctive due to 'Passive'-ness.
- there are going to be fans( CPU and ( Case-global | PSU ) ) anyhow,
- "if your system doesn't have great airflow, even the lesser TDP cards may need a fan."
- a higher GPU would not end up making it loud either
- 1GB RAM can start to become limiting
, could as well go for a higher GPU.
- MSI RADEON HD 7850 2GB Power Edition , R7850 Power Edition 2GD5
- MSI nVidia GeForce GTX660 OC 2GB GDDR5 192BIT 2x DVI, HDMI,DP 980/6008 DirectX11 PCI-Exp (N660-2GD5/OC)
- CLUB 3D ATI RADEON HD3870 HDCP+ HDMI 512MB GDDR4 OverClocked EditionRAM
~same price , 1.35V
- Crucial DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz 4GB CL9 (9-9-9-24) Ballistix Sport Black
- Crucial DDR3 4GB Ballistix UDIMM 240pin, L-1600, PC3-12800, Unbuffered, NON-ECC, CL8 VLP, 1.35V, 512Meg x 64, Low ProfileStorage
- Samsung 840 Series PRO 256GB SATA 6Gb/sCarapage
- Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey|Arctic White
- Cooler Master CM SILENCIO 650 MID TOWER Black , RC-650-KKN1
- Antec P280 FULL TOWER USB3.0 NO PSU , 0761345-82000-4
Great Things to You!