There is no racist like Mettyx

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

aristide1
*Lifetime Patron*

There is no racist like Mettyx

Post by aristide1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Make accusations and then run away.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=66660

rpsgc
Friend of SPCR

Re: There is no racist like Mettyx

Post by rpsgc » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:27 pm

10. No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. Personal attack posts or threads may be deleted without warning, and offenders banned, after ONE warning.
A member of 10+ years should have known better. This kind of behaviour is not only immature but a serious violation of the rules.

aristide1
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by aristide1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Seriously, who's the danger here? The person who targets 1 justifiably or who demonizes huge groups? And as any justice court judge would say "You opened the door."

You think I am critical, which is not true, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of his own viewpoints. It's his words that make him a racist, my words merely point the direction.

I emailed him days before I put that up. But like the all the zealots from Faux News that go to other news sites to demonize everyone that does not agreed with their skewed viewpoints they believe they got the last word in and that wins the argument. Epic fail.
These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something.
So why didn't you complain when Mettyx did it?

Trip
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by Trip » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:38 am

You think I am critical, which is not true, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of his own viewpoints.
Complain to the moderators. No need for more drama :)

xan_user
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by xan_user » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Trip wrote:
You think I am critical, which is not true, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of his own viewpoints.
Complain to the moderators.
no need to bug mods... thicken up your internet skin or dont click on threads you dont want to see.

there is also an ignore function on SPCR.

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:50 pm

So why didn't you complain when Mettyx did it?
I cant say that I actually spotted any "racism" from Mettyx in the post that you linked to. I as you will see posted several times and as such I would have read Mettyx's posts, I have no particular interest in re-reading the entire thread to look for "racism", would you be so kind as to link something specific that you believe to be "racist". this would also backup your argument which you can then take up with the moderators.

On exactly the same point.... accusations of racism were thrown in my direction by HFat (in the very same thread), whom I also asked to give me a follow-up explanation to backup these pathetic accusations, HFat also "ran away".

Here is the offending post.
HFat wrote:We're not saying Islam is a race.

We're saying you're racists. And liars. Because you are. Nothing to do with Islam but your fantasies about Islam which are something else.

How many times are you going to post your hateful BS on SPCR?
I have absolutely no interest in the moderators taking any action against HFat for accusing me of lying and racism, as I believe that my fellow SPCR readers will recognise HFat's total lack of evidence to backup his accusations, and as such will recognise his words for the baseless accusations that they are.

Andy

Vicotnik
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by Vicotnik » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:51 am

You're a grumpy old man, aristide1. But we love you. :)

aristide1
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by aristide1 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Vicotnik wrote:You're a grumpy old man, aristide1. But we love you. :)
Bah, humbug!

:mrgreen: