I want to sell my Laptop (Dell studio 1555) - because I believe it wants me to commit suicide - for a Desktop Pc.
I´m very sensitive with rush and noise from electrical devices and don´t want to hear it.
I am open to AMD and other brands and other/different online stores, I will give a short explanation why I chose which Part afterwards.
Here is what I chose:
- 1) SilverStone ST50NF, Netzteil, silber, 2x PCIe
- 2) Kingston SSDNow V300 2,5" SSD 240 GB, SV300S37A/240G
- 3) Crucial DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1866 Kit, Arbeitsspeicher, Ballistix Tactical
- 4) AMD FX-8320, CPU, "Vishera", boxed
- 5) ASRock 970 Extreme4, Mainboard, Sound, G-LAN, SATA3, eSATA, FW, USB3
- 6) be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1, CPU-Kühler
- 7) Noctua NF-S12A ULN, Gehäuselüfter, braun, 3-Pin-/5,25"-Anschluss
- 8 ) ASUS GT610-SL-1GD3L, Grafikkarte, HDMI, DVI, VGA, Retail
- 9) case ???
If you click on this link you should see all this items:https://www.alternate.at/html/cart.html?cartId=98564&cmd=loadSentCart
1) Seems just right for me, as it is fanless 500W
2) I think here is also nothing done wrong with that one
3) I don´t know this brand, but the reviews look good, and the price is the best for a 1866Mhz (do I need that, or isn´t that so important?)
4) I took a look at the Benchmark tests and chose that one, because it is quite cheap and seems to be really fast. (125W cooling might be a problem? Do I need such a quick Cpu in relation to the other hw, can I get the full potential out of it?)
5) No idea how much I should spent for the motherboard... Just chose that, because I need a 6pole Firewire and it can handle the AM3+ socket.
6) I took a look at the dB values, and that one was the most silent. Heard some good things about it.
7) Same here, most silent ones, big and quite alright airflow
8 ) I don´t need much graphic, never play any Games. Only one thing to mark out: 2 Displays at the same time would be nice.
9)A friend of mine offered me an Apple Tower case for free, do you know if the parts would fit in there principally?
I want to use the Pc as a quick reliant Multimedia Pc, but also use it for Sound editing programs like Cubase, Samplitude and Matlab programming. So Plug-ins should work well and quick. I have an external Soundcard (Focusrite Saffire Le), so the onboard soundcard doesn´t have to be anything special.
Budget maximum for everything is about 900€ (the assembly I have listed above is about 700€ all together)
I hope I didn´t forget anything important.
I would be thankful if you can tell me your opinion.