NoVibes in Canada?

Silencing hard drives, optical drives and other storage devices

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

korsch

NoVibes in Canada?

Post by korsch » Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:59 pm

Anyone know where to find NoVibes in Canada, or know who in the US sells it with reasonable shipping to Canada?

Silicon Acoustics have it but shipping costs are almost as much as the price of the unit.

Riffer

Post by Riffer » Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:44 am

Not trying to be critical, but I am just about done with waiting for Canadian retailers to get the stuff I want.

Is it worth the hassle searching for it for hours and hours, when you can just order it from Silicon Accoustics? Cost would be about $18US=$28CDN+$6 Brokerage-$10 what you would pay for Canadian Shipping = $25 Canadian or less extra.

This doesn't account for the fact that mods are generally more expensive in Canada.

For an extra $25, you would have it in your hands in three days.

How many guys are still waiting for a Canadian retailer to stock Coolermaster cases?

powergyoza
Patron of SPCR

Post by powergyoza » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:18 am

Riffer wrote:Not trying to be critical, but I am just about done with waiting for Canadian retailers to get the stuff I want.

[snip]

How many guys are still waiting for a Canadian retailer to stock Coolermaster cases?
I'm tired of waiting myself. At some point, we're either going to have to A) open up a silent cooling shop ourselves or B) lobby a retailer to do it. As if we weren't busy enough trying to silence our 'puters!

Coolermaster cases are available in Canada. Go to the retailer listed in this thread: http://forums.silentpcreview.com//viewtopic.php?t=2551