Excellent customer service from QuietPC

The forum for non-component-related silent pc discussions.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

simmers

Excellent customer service from QuietPC

Post by simmers » Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:03 am

Just wanted to spread some good news about excellent customer service from quietpc.com. I e-mailed them yesterday about a spare part and they replied that they didn't usually sell them separately, but they mailed it to me free of charge anyway and I got it today! :D

So many thanks to Glenn at www.quietpc.com for being so customer friendly and an endorsement for anyone who was thinking of using them. (But please don't expect freebies from them now :wink: )

In contrast, it's taken Mesh over a month (and waiting) to replace my whining Maxtor HD...

wussboy

Post by wussboy » Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:57 pm

Make sure you go over to www.resellerratings.com and post your experience there. That site is the greatest resource us buyers have to make sure we get good service.

Mark Larson

Post by Mark Larson » Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:59 pm

What part was that? ;) :P

NateR

Post by NateR » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:32 pm

I too had great service from Quiet PC, who immediatly and without question sent me a replacement fan after I told them that my 90mm zalman went dead. I started a little thread for posts about customer opinions of quiet pc retailers here: http://forums.silentpcreview.com//viewtopic.php?p=3825

I have since found reselleratings.com and it is an excellent resource, but it is nice to see what people I "know" have to say about retailers of quietpc parts.

shadymg

Post by shadymg » Thu Feb 13, 2003 12:04 am

that's interesting, because i e-mailed them over a month ago, still no response. not upsetting though, i just didn't shop from them

crawford

Post by crawford » Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:37 am

They're probably separate companies (or maybe franchises), but my experience with the Canadian office was also very good.

I was a little unsure about what I needed to quiet down my old PIII and they were very helpful. Big thumbs up from me.

simmers

Post by simmers » Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:45 am

I was dealing with the UK company, the others are franchises I think.

Another good UK resource for retailer feedback is http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/chart.php?1&1

Some awful customer relations horror stories - dabs.com and Mesh, for example...