It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Thermalright HR-05 chip(set) cooler
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:54 am
Posts: 3020
Location: Sweden
Looks pretty serious.
Here's a babelfish translation:

Quote:
Thermalright presents miniature version of the HR-01 Thermalright offers with the "HR-05" Northbridge to radiator a mini version of the proven "HR-01" CPU of radiator. The chip set of radiator boxes laid out passively as basic version is equally suitable for the use on AMD and Intel Main board. Who needs more cooling, additionally 70 x can attach 70 x 15 millimeters a large exhaust. Insgeamt two copper Heatpipes in connection with well-known lamella technology are the all too heated Northbridge chip-corrode also under extreme conditions to keep cool. Announcement The entire radiator box weighs 145 gram and measures 77.9 x 30 x of 105 millimeters (L x B x H). The installation is to go to CPU radiator model according to that very easily from the hand. Starting from March this yearly is available the new High Riser - the enterprise did not communicate prices so far however. Heatpipekuehler appears realistic a market price of approx. for the high-quality miniature. €25.

I'm not sure it got two heatpipes though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:31 am
Posts: 447
77.9 x 30 x of 105 millimeters (L x B x H) :shock:

Compatibility and orientation will be the main concern.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:15 am 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:59 am
Posts: 1630
Location: Portugal
WOW! That's sweet... and tall... and not going to fit on a lot of motherboards.

_________________
Fractal Define R4 | Corsair AX750 | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Intel Core i7 4770K w/TRUE 120 Rev. C | 16GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3-1866 | Sapphire HD 7970 3GB GHz Edition w/Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV 280(X) | Crucial m4 128GB + Crucial MX100 512GB + WD Blue 1TB + WD Red 4TB | JVC HA-RX900 | Dell U2312HM + BenQ G2400WD | Asus Echelon Mechanical Keyboard | Logitech G400s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:54 am
Posts: 3020
Location: Sweden
If it got only one heatpipe I think they sould have taken advantage of that by keeping together the base with a couple of screws. This would give you the opportunity to mount the HS with an angle, and possibly making more room for the CPU HS. Just loosen the screws and turn the HS a bit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:26 am 
Offline
*Lifetime Patron*

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:47 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Well, Thermalright almost stole my idea, except the most important part: their heatpipe and fins are in the middle, while mine is just covering half of the base area, so it can be flipped (make more room for the gfx card).
However, the concept has a flaw, when used passively: long gfx cards obstruct the airflow path (it should work very well with 7600GT, I think).
My calculations of the required surface area showed that 60x60 mm is not good enough, and 80x80 was a bit overkill, so their 70x70 mm is fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 317
Location: Earth
Image

If it performs as good as it looks, I will switch from zalman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Damn, the HR05 won't fit my board!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:03 am 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
If only they'd made one like this..
Probably around the same price too once it hits the marketplace.

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Posts: 1608
Location: United States
I think I found my new NB heatsink. :)

_________________
Corsair Obsidian 650D | Seasonic X-650 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | Phenom II X4 955 | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600 | ASUS HD6950 DirectCU II 2GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | 2x WD Green 1TB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:59 pm
Posts: 386
Real question is, how does it attach to the MB, and can a solid connection be made?

I tried another Thermalright with a similar design for my processor, and I could not get it to attach firmly enough to do a decent job. I had to conclude that the mounting hardware could have been designed better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:18 pm 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
TomZ wrote:
Real question is, how does it attach to the MB, and can a solid connection be made?

I tried another Thermalright with a similar design for my processor, and I could not get it to attach firmly enough to do a decent job. I had to conclude that the mounting hardware could have been designed better.

With any luck, this is just a prototype and the actual base will be circular to allow some rotation of the HS to clear components. I guess the dimple seen in the middle will allow a bar with locator (like the HR-01) to secure it. The bar will probably need two sets of holes to align with different NB HS mounting hole pitches. The lower weight of this HS probably won't give the same problem you experienced TomZ.
Looks pretty :wink:

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 100
Location: Bremerton Washington
I'd like to see this in a show off with the NB47J. For ~$30US it had better decimate the zalman in cooling ability, after all the $5 zalman is quite capable at cooling NF4's passivley (if a little hot).

Thermalright has some nice stuff, but the premium they want you to pay is too high IMO. Take the V-1 for example, nice cooler, but its nearly twice the price of a VF700 and doesn't come with a fan. Tag on another $8-10 for a nice quiet fan a couple degrees difference over the VF700 just isn't worth it.

_________________
[url=http://tinyurl.com/c687g]AMD64 3000+ Venice w/Ninja, Sonata II w/Nexus 120mm (<7V),
SmartPower 2.0 450W, Asus A8N-Sli Premium,
2X512MB Corsair DDR400 Value RAM, EVGA 7600GT w/VF900-cu,
Samsung SP2514N suspended, NEC 3540A, Dell 2005FP
[/url]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Comparo!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:55 pm 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
geekbanter wrote:
I'd like to see this in a show off with the NB47J. For ~$30US it had better decimate the zalman in cooling ability, after all the $5 zalman is quite capable at cooling NF4's passivley (if a little hot).

This will interest you then. :D

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Posts: 1608
Location: United States
I'll let you guys know how it performs, I seriously plan on picking this up as soon as it's available. Currently using a NB47J on my K8T890 chipset. It works, but I'd feel much better if it was running 10*C+ cooler. I have a feeling this would be achievable with the HR-05. :)

_________________
Corsair Obsidian 650D | Seasonic X-650 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | Phenom II X4 955 | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600 | ASUS HD6950 DirectCU II 2GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | 2x WD Green 1TB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:39 pm 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
frostedflakes wrote:
I'll let you guys know how it performs, I seriously plan on picking this up as soon as it's available. Currently using a NB47J on my K8T890 chipset. It works, but I'd feel much better if it was running 10*C+ cooler. I have a feeling this would be achievable with the HR-05. :)

Can't wait ff. We will of course expect fully detailed measurements to the 'inth' degree :lol:

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:44 pm
Posts: 317
Location: Earth
The way these new NB heatsinks are coming out so fast I think in the future motherboards will have retention brackets for the Northbridge too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Best of both worlds
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:37 pm 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
spolitta wrote:
The way these new NB heatsinks are coming out so fast I think in the future motherboards will have retention brackets for the Northbridge too.

I would hope that most 'enthusiast' boards would in future all be fitted as standard with heatpipe coolers as seen on recent ASUS and ABIT boards.
I do like the the layout of the ABIT AT8 from that point of view (remove the parallel port etc and vent straight out) but wish it had the quality of the ASUS board's heatpipes.

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Posts: 1608
Location: United States
Firetech wrote:
frostedflakes wrote:
I'll let you guys know how it performs, I seriously plan on picking this up as soon as it's available. Currently using a NB47J on my K8T890 chipset. It works, but I'd feel much better if it was running 10*C+ cooler. I have a feeling this would be achievable with the HR-05. :)

Can't wait ff. We will of course expect fully detailed measurements to the 'inth' degree :lol:

Will do my best. ;)

I emailed Thermalright about this product and they said it would be available "in the week of March the 6th."

_________________
Corsair Obsidian 650D | Seasonic X-650 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | Phenom II X4 955 | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600 | ASUS HD6950 DirectCU II 2GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | 2x WD Green 1TB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Posts: 1608
Location: United States
... *waiting patiently* :P

Anybody heard anything new on this heatsink? Hoping it shows up in stores soon.

_________________
Corsair Obsidian 650D | Seasonic X-650 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | Phenom II X4 955 | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600 | ASUS HD6950 DirectCU II 2GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | 2x WD Green 1TB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Patience my friend
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:57 pm 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
No sign of it anywhere yet but the MSRP looks OK @ $24.95. If Sidewinder get it and discount it like they do other Thermalright then maybe $20..

If only my pesky graphics card wasn't in the way.. :lol:

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:26 pm 
Offline
*Lifetime Patron*

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:29 pm
Posts: 49
Location: west of Boston, MA
http://www.heatsinkfactory.com/ThermalR ... 16425.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:59 pm
Posts: 386
HeatsinkFactory.com seems to get ThermalRight stuff before other vendors do. I recently ordered a different ThermalRight cooler from them, and they did a good job with my order. Customer service was great.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Posts: 1608
Location: United States
Thanks guys. :)

_________________
Corsair Obsidian 650D | Seasonic X-650 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | Phenom II X4 955 | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600 | ASUS HD6950 DirectCU II 2GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | 2x WD Green 1TB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:39 pm
Posts: 667
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
It's only listed as having compatibility with Intel motherboards though? :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:47 am 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:59 am
Posts: 1630
Location: Portugal
"Thermalright weist darauf hin, dass der HR-05 explizit nicht mit NF4 "SLI" Mainboards kompatibel ist"

Not compatible with NF4 motherboards ?

_________________
Fractal Define R4 | Corsair AX750 | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Intel Core i7 4770K w/TRUE 120 Rev. C | 16GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3-1866 | Sapphire HD 7970 3GB GHz Edition w/Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV 280(X) | Crucial m4 128GB + Crucial MX100 512GB + WD Blue 1TB + WD Red 4TB | JVC HA-RX900 | Dell U2312HM + BenQ G2400WD | Asus Echelon Mechanical Keyboard | Logitech G400s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Compatability coming soon?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:57 am 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
Ahhh, but underneath the photo's on the Thermalright website it has the Intel & AMD symbols with a tick... Maybe you can only run them on nF4 boards if you completely remove the video card :lol:

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Posts: 1608
Location: United States
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I'd assume it's designed for Intel and AMD compatibility, but the Intel chipsets listed are the only ones Thermalright has actually tested the heatsink on? It says that a motherboard compatibility list is coming soon.

_________________
Corsair Obsidian 650D | Seasonic X-650 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | Phenom II X4 955 | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600 | ASUS HD6950 DirectCU II 2GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | 2x WD Green 1TB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:04 am
Posts: 192
Firetech wrote:
TomZ wrote:
Real question is, how does it attach to the MB, and can a solid connection be made?

I tried another Thermalright with a similar design for my processor, and I could not get it to attach firmly enough to do a decent job. I had to conclude that the mounting hardware could have been designed better.

With any luck, this is just a prototype and the actual base will be circular to allow some rotation of the HS to clear components. I guess the dimple seen in the middle will allow a bar with locator (like the HR-01) to secure it. The bar will probably need two sets of holes to align with different NB HS mounting hole pitches. The lower weight of this HS probably won't give the same problem you experienced TomZ.
Looks pretty :wink:


That dimple remind me of koolance's chipset cooler mounting system:
da block
mounted

of course intel mounting system would be that annoying hook/clip thing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:56 am 
Offline
Friend of SPCR

Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 680
Location: Sydney, Australia
Weldingheart wrote:
That dimple remind me of koolance's chipset cooler mounting system:
da block
mounted


Nice pics, thanks.

_________________
Main PC: Antec SLK 3000B, Fortron Bluestorm 400w, Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L, Intel e7300, Kingston 2x2Gb Value DDR2, OCZ Vertex 2 60Gb, 320Gb 7200.10, 750Gb Samsung. Silencing/Cooling mods= Glacialtech 120mm front fan, rear Tri-cool on low, CPU HSF = std @ 850rpm :D
WHS: Antec LS-100, GA-MA74GM-S2H, LE-1250, 2x2Gb XMS DDR2, 7Tb
HTPC: Antec NSK2480B, MA78GPM-DS2H & Athlon 64 X2 4850e


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:02 pm
Posts: 1608
Location: United States
Wow, what a difference. So far the NB seems to be running very cool. Unfortunately I don't have any very scientific measurements for you guys, but I can tell you that the NB47J that was on here previously was extremely hot, 61*C on side of the base. Haven't bothered measuring base temperature yet with the fanless HR-05, but according to the finger test it is only lukewarm, I'd guess no higher than 35*C or so. Am even considering a little overclocking now, something I would never have done with my previous northbridge cooling.

My only gripe is that installation was kind of a pain, but not much worse than any NB heatsink. The dimple on the base is very shallow, so the bracket would come off it very easily while you were adjusting the heatsink or trying to clip it in.

Compatibility (at least with mounting hardware) shouldn't be an issue, as TR included two brackets of different lengths for clip-on installation and one bracket for Intel boards. They also included a pad for small die NB (such as Intel chipsets and nForce4).

Kind of on my way out the door here, so I'll post some pictures later.

EDIT: Measured the base at 38*C.

_________________
Corsair Obsidian 650D | Seasonic X-650 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | Phenom II X4 955 | Noctua NH-D14 | 2x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600 | ASUS HD6950 DirectCU II 2GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | 2x WD Green 1TB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:26 pm
Posts: 121
Location: Sweden
frostedflakes wrote:
Wow, what a difference. So far the NB seems to be running very cool. Unfortunately I don't have any very scientific measurements for you guys, but I can tell you that the NB47J that was on here previously was extremely hot, 61*C on side of the base. Haven't bothered measuring base temperature yet with the fanless HR-05, but according to the finger test it is only lukewarm, I'd guess no higher than 35*C or so. Am even considering a little overclocking now, something I would never have done with my previous northbridge cooling.

My only gripe is that installation was kind of a pain, but not much worse than any NB heatsink. The dimple on the base is very shallow, so the bracket would come off it very easily while you were adjusting the heatsink or trying to clip it in.

Compatibility (at least with mounting hardware) shouldn't be an issue, as TR included two brackets of different lengths for clip-on installation and one bracket for Intel boards. They also included a pad for small die NB (such as Intel chipsets and nForce4).

Kind of on my way out the door here, so I'll post some pictures later.

EDIT: Measured the base at 38*C.


Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!! :)

_________________
Silverstone TJ06|Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe|AMD64 3500+|TT Sonic Tower (passive)|2x512 HyperX|Radeon X700Pro


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group