hey guys heres my build in the ever so popular antec nsk3480. got it for a bargain as well.
my specs: not the best but will have to do for now
E5200 @ 220*12.5 (still yet to push it) VCore 1.1
Transcend aXeRam DDR2-800+ @ 4-4-4-12 DRAM 1.8V
Asus 7600GT Stock
Generic TV Tuner Card
- 92 & 120 mm Nexus (intake and exhaust respectively)
- 120 mm Coolermaster A12025-12CB-3BN-F1
- Evercool HPFI-10025 Buffalo with TR Bolt Thru Kit
excuse the unpainted walls, still a work in progress as well xD
and theres my setup. SPCR Forums of course!
Chimei 17in LCD (RMAd once still going good)
Logitech Z-2300 THX (so much for silent
Logitech MX518 Mouse (awesome)
Non Logitech keyboard
and sitting behind it, the NSK3480!
minor mod.. if you can call it that. just a piece of notepad backing cardboard (A4 size), bent to create of 'tunnel effect' for the graphics card and 92 mm nexus at the front.
the nexus and cpu cooler. damn the red. cables here tucked neatly in the floppy drive bay. cable ties ftw! heres the thermalright bolt thru kit installed, way easier than the stupid intel 775 clips. was quite a mission installing the 92 mm fan to the cooler.
and here the coolermaster fan (suprisingly quiet at 1200rpm for my standards), mounted using some fishing lines to cool the hard drive now at about 32C.
- cut some holes for cable routing. looking at 3 holes (one at top bay, one for atx connector in main bay and another for front panel connections). similar to Kricks in the gallery here. just need a decent holesaw and power drill.
- place my 9600GT in there once i can get an accerlo.
- powercoat the entire interior in black or maybe white. wanna go for a black/white theme, too bad the motherboard pcb is a yuck yellow.
- get and HR01, Xigmatek 1283/4, Scythe Ninja when i can afford it, with a nexus fan.
... man this case deserves some better hardware
runs cool and quiet-ish. can't be more happier with the case.