* SilverStone Strider Gold ST75F-G 750W reviewed.
* MSI Unleashes R6870 HAWK (Performance Mode and Silent Mode provided by dual BIOS). MSI's R6870 Hawk graphics card uses the newest Military Class Components such as Hi-C CAP, Super Ferrite Choke (SFC), and all-solid capacitors. When compared to the reference design, the GPU temperature is decreased by up to 21 degrees (presumably in performance mode).
* AMD Outs Radeon HD 6670, HD 6570, HD 6450 for OEMs only
* Gigabyte Gives Out Free Tool to Check 6-Series SATA Issue on any brand motherboard
* Updated Noctua NH-C14 Frostytech has pictures and more
UPDATE: Noctua have released a metal support bar to provide additional stability to the upper half of the NH-C14 heatsink and address the concerns about a slight oscillation that Frostytech noted in its initial review. The metal bar is fixed to the base of the heatsink and supports the fan against a pair of soft rubberized tips. According to the Noctua rep, the bracket "will be provided free of charge to customers who experience any such issues. We'll probably also include this with the cooler in the future or add additional bracing to the heatsink itself."
* Discuss this news in the SPCR forums. *