Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:56 am
- Forum: SPCR Article Discussion
- Topic: CrystalCPUID: User Configurable Cool 'n' Quiet
- Replies: 106
- Views: 89801
I have been using this on Windows since shortly after getting my amd64 machine. I have a Abit AV8 which is a VIA board. Have not had any problems with and I like being able to undervolt. On the Linux side with later kernels Q'n'Q fuctionality is built right into the kernel. No need for a third part...
- Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:35 am
- Forum: System Advice / Troubleshooting
- Topic: Upgrade from Zalman 7000AlCU to XP-90 or XP120 worth it?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2874