Search found 1232 matches
- Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:56 am
- Forum: System Advice / Troubleshooting
- Topic: Passive cooling for Pentium D 9xx?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3078
@ Jaganath: "passively cooling" means for me anything other than this horrible Intel fan! :lol: I think I'm gonna end up going with the Ninja and some ducting. I was in Hong Kong a week ago and I finally put my hand on a beautiful Phantom 500. You won't go wrong with this. I run an 830 D (which run...
- Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:59 pm
- Forum: CPUs and Motherboards
- Topic: Recommended Motherboards: From a Silence Perspective 1.1
- Replies: 163
- Views: 211936
I'm a bit surprised nobody has mentioned the ASUS P5LD2 775 motherboard. It's completely passive, with large heatsinks on the Vcore and north bridge, and a small heat sink on the south bridge. It appears to be designed to take advantage of the downwash from the stock Pentium D HSF to cool the MB com...