List of current vendors who have the P180 in stock/availible

Enclosures and acoustic damping to help quiet them.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Devonavar

dni

List of current vendors who have the P180 in stock/availible

Post by dni » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:30 am

I think it would be really handy to maintain a list of stores which currently have the P180 in stock. On that note, I will shortly be adding the sites mentioned in other threads.

Canadian Sites/Stores (Canadian $)
American Sites/Stores (American $) European Sites/Stores (Will state currency)

Other Sites/Stores (Will state currency and location)

Edit: Removed frontierpc.com, they DO NOT have the SPCR version in stock at this time.
Last edited by dni on Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

idiot

Re: List of current vendors who have the P180 in stock/avail

Post by idiot » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:49 am

dni wrote:American Sites/Stores (American $)
I just recieved my BLT order today, and I placed it Tuesday evening. Excellent service (and excellent product, so far). :)

Standard shipping to CT was $20.

Raymond

Post by Raymond » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:35 pm

Information on availability here (in the Netherlands) is conflicting. I have my case pre-ordered at a store. I emailed them this morning asking them if they have new information on availability. I received a reply from them at 17:20 that they don't have any information on when it will be available. I received that email 15 minutes after their computer had sent me an email to keep updated on my order, and in that computer email it said that it will become available by mid-july.
I emailed another store, which has a stock indicator online which says that the case can be delivered in 4-5 working days, asking them if that stock indicator is correct. I received a reply that it is, and that they can deliver the case within that time period. . .

Now I'm not sure what I want to do. Order it at the second store and cancel my first order? I don't believe the second store can deliver it in 5 days, and if they can, the first store can deliver it in that time too IMHO. But if it is true, then I could get hold of the case 2 weeks sooner.

Mar.

Re: List of current vendors who have the P180 in stock/avail

Post by Mar. » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:39 pm

idiot wrote:
I just recieved my BLT order today, and I placed it Tuesday evening. Excellent service (and excellent product, so far). :)

Standard shipping to CT was $20.
Me too, and it was deliciously crisp. A bit too much mayo for my tastes though...

Astralmind

Ouch Canadian SPCRers are out of luck

Post by Astralmind » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:48 pm

Well I just called a local store here in Montreal (Canada) and from what I was told (although I find this info a little weird) there are only two distributors for Antec products across Canada. Both of them are out of stock and plan on receiving a new shipment in July (Week2)... So any place in Canada that would have some left ? BLT's realtime shows a big 0 at all their locations...

dni

Post by dni » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:07 pm

NCIX Burnaby has a few in stock right now. I went in to resignedly purchase an SLK3000, and when I mentioned it was only because no local stores would have it in case till mid-June, the rep told me they had just (within 5 minutes of my arrival) received an early shipment.

Apparently their ETA including time for possible customs problems, of which there were none.

www.ncix.com

Raymond

Post by Raymond » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:35 pm

The 4-5 working days that were listed on the website of one of the suppliers here was incorrect.

I now have several stores informing me that the P180 will be available mid-end july.

Ridiculous :x

tribbles

Post by tribbles » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:59 pm

I ordered mine from TankGuys.com. They're a newer outfit but I had heard positive things about them over at Anandtech. Placed my order on Wednesday and my P180 arrived on Friday via UPS Ground. The case was $130 plus shipping.

They were very quick in responding to my email queries, and I would likely buy from them again.

wim

Post by wim » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:16 pm

for the aussies: pccasegear have just got them in stock, selling for 229 AUD
http://www.pccasegear.com/prod2548.htm
but please don't hotcake them, because i'll probably want one but i promised myself to wait and read the spcr review first :? :)