Thank You SPCR

Enclosures and acoustic damping to help quiet them.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Devonavar

oldgeek
Patron of SPCR

Thank You SPCR

Post by oldgeek » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:27 pm

Thanks to SPCR ,Mike Chin,the reviewers,the testers,and forum members .
Have been folllowing reviews ,test results,forum comments for past couple years.
Basing my decisions on what I have read.
Have built Antec3000b,P180,P150,Aria(3),women love these!,NSK2400,SOLO,next project NSK3300. My own machine is the P180.
All are quiet and in some cases almost silent.Sometimes modified by using different fans and mounting methods that were discussed in SPCR.
These machines were built for friends and relatives.Usually to replace old noisy and out of date machines.
I will admit I am a computerholic,ha!ha!
I am usually the first one to order these boxes from my local supplier.They check back with me when they want info.The P150 PSU problem solution info was well appreciated.
Have moved out the guts of my P180 three times in last year for a friend or relative.
Am presently running Asus M2N-E,Athlon 3500 AM2 socket ,Arctic Cooling Pro,Nexus fans.Processor @20c,One foot from my left side ,SILENT.
Thanks again guys,will keep checking SPCR,it’s a sickness,Ha!Ha!

autoboy

Post by autoboy » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:37 pm

I think you will love the nsk3300, it will replace the aria for your most popular case.

oldgeek
Patron of SPCR

Thanks SPCR

Post by oldgeek » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:20 am

Hi! autoboy
Looking forward to my NSK3300.Just ordered it yesterday.will take about a week to get it in,as first one ordered at my supplier.
It seems I'm their new box tester.Ha! Ha!

NeilBlanchard

Post by NeilBlanchard » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:00 am

Greetings,

You are welcome! Your appreciation has runneth over? I'm just going to lock this thread, and link to the other one you posted.

http://forums.silentpcreview.com/viewtopic.php?t=33570