Is unregistered caged ?...

A forum just for SPCR's folding team... by request.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Is unregistered caged ?...

Post by peteamer » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:11 am

And Trodas as well :lol: ... (Reference a recent overtake. :wink: )

According to this, we are only 48 days away from passing Team 'General [M]ayhem'' 8)

This is indeed great news, very well done everyone.Image 8) :D

However..... :( ... Team 'Dutch Power Cows' are 187 days behind us (Was ~147 earlier today). :(

So we're gonna have to build up a little more steam and find some more sheep. Image

I'm off to my neighbours to try and convince him to join the great fight, and will try to instil captain_android into getting back past me :twisted: . I'll also PM the_crate, but he's probably still in the great outback chasing sheep and smelling 'roo poo' and 'camel dung' for his own depraved gratification... :wink:

I'll even see if I can rustle up a little... Voodoo myself. :wink:

If your new round here, have a look here, see what it's all about and volunteer your Image if you will. 8)

C'mon people, We can do it... and... quietly. 8)

TheScarf

Post by TheScarf » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm

Right you ratbag.......

I have not been smelling the dung of any members of our native fauna, nor smoking the refined product of any native flora......

But I do have a pc here that wants to get back on the silent folding wagon!!!

So cop that :!:

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:11 am

AHA !!! . Bring it on. 8)

Methinks you have some catching up to do... 21,685 points and 37 places worth to be exact. :P

B.T.W...
I have not been smelling the dung of any members of our native fauna, nor smoking the refined product of any native flora......
When did you clean up your act? :twisted:

Good to have you back Buddy. 8)

Pete

unregistered

Post by unregistered » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:53 pm

I'll have you know I am a registered user/lurker at General [M]ayhem. I have been waiting to stirr things up. They may not be able to fend off our overtake, and I don't want to "rub" it in too long.

When is peteamer gonna get back on my threats list? :idea: Maybe you can get your teacher and the other kids in the class to fold for you!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: Get on my threats list and I will give you a cookie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!! KWSN is on our radar, I smell something from that gen direction and it ain't sweet.

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:19 pm

When is peteamer gonna get back on my threats list?
Hard to tell from your sig... or lack thereof....

At least I've still got a signature.... :twisted:

Mr. bunch of letters..... :wink:

And I just may take you up on the challenge for a short while.... mind you... look what happened last time we had a challenge..... :lol:

Do you want to get added to my list of conquests yet again?...

Should we start a thread for challenges?... Obviously scarf/crate will loose most of them... but.... :twisted:

Pete 'Love to all' Amer 8)

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:29 pm

unregistered wrote:BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!! KWSN is on our radar, I smell something from that gen direction and it ain't sweet.

Brace yourselves Gentlemen... :?

It could get humourous... :lol:

Pete

burcakb

Post by burcakb » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:40 pm

Well, we've been stuck at 40K points a day while people have been heaping points to their PPDs. And this while expanding our folding base. Not like us, not like us at all. We really need to step on the gas a little.

To this end, I went ahead and bought a cheapo mobo to put to good use the bits of CPU, RAM, PSU & case I had laying around :shock: :shock: :!: :!:

It'll be up & running the first week of 2005. And I can FINALLY hope to catch up to trodas. He's been running away like a hare, coarsing with a bunch of "dags" behind him :)

wooglin
Patron of SPCR

Post by wooglin » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:37 pm

Since joining the 'fold' this week, I've added 5 systems. Give it a week so see the results, but I'll estimate that I'm good for 700-1000 PPW.

Let's get SPCR on an advertising binge - throw a banner at the top of the page or something!

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:38 pm

Nice one burcakb and wooglin... 8)

Anyone else up for it? :D

Come on... Don't be shy.....

Pete

wooglin
Patron of SPCR

Post by wooglin » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:24 am

wooglin wrote:Since joining the 'fold' this week, I've added 5 systems. Give it a week so see the results, but I'll estimate that I'm good for 700-1000 PPW.
Let's get SPCR on an advertising binge - throw a banner at the top of the page or something!
Make that 6. I convinced my brother to join the fold, adding a G4 1.25GHz Mac to the mix under my login & team 31574. How well to those systems fold? I was suprised to see that at 100% CPU the system wasn't throwing off any more heat than normal.