Interesting Races and Folders-on-the-Move

A forum just for SPCR's folding team... by request.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:49 pm

StarfishChris wrote:His name IS in his signature.
:oops:

ilh

Post by ilh » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:28 am

StarfishChris wrote:His name IS in his signature.
Yeah, but "Lee" is ambiguous. :P

Aleksi
Friend of SPCR

Post by Aleksi » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:24 pm

Hi guys,

I got tired of my home PC's lousy production, so I thought I'd start cheating...

I'm in the process of installing the folding client to some of my company's production facility PCs that run 24/7. :twisted:

NeilBlanchard

Post by NeilBlanchard » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:40 am

Hello:
Aleksi wrote:Hi guys,

I got tired of my home PC's lousy production, so I thought I'd start cheating...

I'm in the process of installing the folding client to some of my company's production facility PCs that run 24/7. :twisted:
You are getting permission, right?

Aleksi
Friend of SPCR

Post by Aleksi » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:10 am

What permission? for what? from who? huh?

:)

just kidding, yes it's totally fine. I'm installing them on new production testing computers that are partly in R&D stage. So in the beginning they might be off sometimes, but when taken in to use, they'll be on 24/7. I'm one of the people in my company that write testing software and implement testing hardware, so the computers that have folding@home are under my supervision.

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

GO Furious_G !!!

Post by peteamer » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:50 am

GO Furious_G !!!
Currently at #259 and climbing Fast!!! :shock:

As of 7th July 2005 17:30 GMT, you have to go to the first page... and position 42 to find someone Not on his hit list... :shock:

Currently the 14th highest producer (24hr Avg) in the team. Way to go Buddy !!! 8)

That really is a... Furious pace your setting at the moment... :roll: (Sorry.. I know it was bad :oops: )

Pete

furious

Re: GO Furious_G !!!

Post by furious » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:38 pm

peteamer wrote:GO Furious_G !!!
Currently at #259 and climbing Fast!!! :shock:

As of 7th July 2005 17:30 GMT, you have to go to the first page... and position 42 to find someone Not on his hit list... :shock:

Currently the 14th highest producer (24hr Avg) in the team. Way to go Buddy !!! 8)

That really is a... Furious pace your setting at the moment... :roll: (Sorry.. I know it was bad :oops: )

Pete

Thanks Pete! :) I'm glad you noticed! :D

I'm doing my best to give the team a little kick along and try and encourage people to try and get ANY and EVERY computer they can to fold! So every one do what I did and pester the IT department at work, convince your little brother that it WON'T impact his frame rate while playing Half Life 2, and install it on your odd second cousins i-mac! Just do what ever it takes and haul yourself up the rankings! :wink:

StarfishChris

Post by StarfishChris » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:57 pm

But remember, don't (tell us that you) do it without the owner's permission! Play fair and(/or?) keep it silent.

furious

Post by furious » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:34 pm

StarfishChris wrote:But remember, don't (tell us that you) do it without the owner's permission! Play fair and(/or?) keep it silent.
I always get the owners permission!

The only thing I do is overclock the machines here at work by 10% to get a little more production. Hey it also makes the cards fall faster when these office workers finish a game of solitare, so everone wins! :P

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:05 pm

furious wrote:Hey it also makes the cards fall faster when these office workers finish a game of solitare, so everone wins! :P
ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:

TRC-13
Patron of SPCR

Post by TRC-13 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:56 am

I may be late on this but I'd like to give congrats to Furious_G on making the top 20 team folders list so soon. 8)

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... s=&t=31574

-TRC

unregistered

Post by unregistered » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:48 pm

furious :twisted: :twisted: is on MY threat list!!!!!!!! I got somthin 4 you when you get a little closer :evil: :evil: :!:

AND trodas ,if you got your ears on :!: :!: :!: You are passsssssssssin me off :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

furious

Post by furious » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:35 am

unregistered wrote:furious :twisted: :twisted: is on MY threat list!!!!!!!! I got somthin 4 you when you get a little closer :evil: :evil: :!:
I'm just warming up! :lol:

I'll be ready and waiting! :p

furious

flapjack

Post by furious » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:12 pm

Wow. I thought I was going well! But flapjack is hitting out some pretty impressive numbers!

He's come on board with 17 cpus! :shock: :shock: http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main ... e=flapjack

Best I get my finger out!

But well done flapjack! :D

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:01 pm

Hey Guys,.. it might not seem like much to those of us in the team that swap places/positions on a regular basis..

but bkh has just moved up a place Image .. which is .. 'Big News' when you're at the top of the stack. ImageImageImage

Not only that.. but bkh is also currently beating even TRC-13's output at the moment!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Way to go !!!... Image

Sterling job all you guys at the top are doing.. 8)

Image .. you're an inspiration to us all!!. 8)

Regards
Pete

(P.S. My Webhost is suffering DDOS at the moment.. sorry for any lack of [img]***[imgs])

trodas

Post by trodas » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:02 am

unregistered - furious :twisted: :twisted: is on MY threat list!!!!!!!!
I got somthin 4 you when you get a little closer :evil: :evil: :!:
AND trodas, if you got your ears on :!: :!: :!: You are passsssssssssin me off :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Heheh, not to worry :wink: Things might get better soon. Just keep up your production, dude. Recently it droped pretty much :?