Rollercoaster Tycoon 1.......

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

chahahc

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1.......

Post by chahahc » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:30 pm

Anyone still play it? I mean the original one. I just started playing it again and am currently on a roll (completed first 6 senarios in 3 days). :twisted: I don't know what it is about me but i seem to like the original Rollercoaster Tycoon much better than RCT2 and RCT3. I mean...RCT2 is ok because it has a lot of additions to the original but still has the novelty feel. RCT3 just seems like a Sim Theme Park (Theme Park World) on steriods. Anyone feel the same? (woo first post)

floffe

Post by floffe » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:19 am

Nope, but I recently started playing OpenTTD again, an open-source adaptation of Transport Tycoon Deluxe, so a bit of the same style. It also features online multiplayer :D

ddrueding1

Post by ddrueding1 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:52 am

OpenTTD and FreeCiv have claimed years of my life. I'm now trying to stick to less involved games (presently Test Drive Unlimited).

qviri

Post by qviri » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:06 pm

I greatly enjoy TTD with TTDPatch. I played Rollercoaster for some time but it's not as addicting for me. Unfortunately I don't have much time to play recently...