New Arctic Cooling VGA Silencers Available (not confirmed)

They make noise, too.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Post Reply
interpellated
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:21 pm

New Arctic Cooling VGA Silencers Available (not confirmed)

Post by interpellated » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:48 am

According to a post on pcmoddingmy.com (goto to http://pcmoddingmy.com/content.php?review.81 and scroll all the way to the bottom) the new arctic cooling vga silencers are available at http://www.scythe-usa.com. The poster says that while pics of the new products are not up you can contact scytheusa for further details.

I have emailed scytheuse about availablity but have yet to receive a response.

Sledge
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 4:40 am

Post by Sledge » Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:31 am

Here's the response I got:

Dear Mr.xxxxx,

Greetings from Scythe USA, Inc.
Hope this message finds you well, and thank you for your message.

We are delighted to hear that you are interested in the new Arctic
NV Silencer3.
However, we're still finalizing the price and hoping to release them
around Aug./M-E.
We're sorry that we're not able to give you the needful info. at this moment.
Please kindly keep contacting with us so that we can tell it to you
as soon as we finalize everything.

Thank you very much for your inquiry again.

Best Regards,
Sawa Miyoshi
Scythe USA, Inc.