The alternative to direct air cooling
Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:23 am
- Location: East Sussex (UK)
Any suggestions for replacement fluid for when I drain it all in about 6 months?
I am also waiting on delivery of the Zalman GPU RAM cooler, just to finish it all off. Currently using RAMSinks from the old GV1000.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 1:15 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Anti-freeze will work. No need for anything fancy (although there are differences in the effectiveness of different anti-freeze).
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 10:35 pm
- Location: Surrey, B,C
Distilled water and antifreeze. Make sure the antifreeze has a corrosion inhibitor.