What is the best AiO cooler?

The alternative to direct air cooling

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Barron

Post by Barron » Sat May 04, 2019 1:36 pm

For the CPU?

I currently have NOCTUA NH-D15S but I am horribly disappointed with the noise level.

Also, it seems that some sort of hybrid GPU is the way to go if I want a below-30dB PC.

What do you suggest for placing radiators for the CPU/GPU coolers; top, front, bottom?

lb_felipe

Re: What is the best AiO cooler?

Post by lb_felipe » Sun May 05, 2019 5:51 am

Barron wrote:For the CPU?

I currently have NOCTUA NH-D15S but I am horribly disappointed with the noise level.

Also, it seems that some sort of hybrid GPU is the way to go if I want a below-30dB PC.

What do you suggest for placing radiators for the CPU/GPU coolers; top, front, bottom?
I do no, but take a look on Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme (I warn about its pump anyway).

Abula

Re: What is the best AiO cooler?

Post by Abula » Sun May 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Barron wrote:I currently have NOCTUA NH-D15S but I am horribly disappointed with the noise level.
Add a second fan and drop your rpms below 600-800rpms, if you cant cool the CPU like that, then go custom water loop.
Barron wrote:Also, it seems that some sort of hybrid GPU is the way to go if I want a below-30dB PC.
very unlikely, but who knows.
I dont like any, but if i ever were to go with one, i would probably go with SPCR NZXT Kraken X61 28cm Liquid Cooler, at least has a silver award, so might be decent.