screen protectors

Got a shopping cart of parts that you want opinions on? Get advice from members on your planned or existing system (or upgrade).

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

typethree

screen protectors

Post by typethree » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Does anyone here use screen protectors for their camera or laptop screens. I’m looking for an LCD protector, but not sure if there is any particular brand to hunt for?

KlaymenDK

Post by KlaymenDK » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 am

You might want to prowl some PDA forums, they use lots of screen protectors. I haven't ever heard of laptop-size ones, though.

Personally, I don't use a screen protector on my Palm T3.

NyteOwl

Post by NyteOwl » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:22 pm

I use Fellows screen protectors on my Palm PDA and trimmed slightly to fit my Fuji digital camera. I get them at Staples (Business Depot). I've never seen one for a laptop screen though that's not to say they don't exist.

laptoplt

screen protectors

Post by laptoplt » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:32 am

Search Google or eBay, buy something bigger and then trim it down to the size you need! Else, if you are picky about using branded stuff, Google navprotector – they use some really long lasting material that doesn’t make bubbles when you stick it on

josephclemente

Post by josephclemente » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:31 am

Recently I've read about matte-finish screen protectors for glossy screen laptops and other portable devices. Anyone here use one of these?