Frogpad gave me great service

Share your experiences about noisy computers and components, and vendors responses to your valid complaints.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Devonavar

lm
Friend of SPCR

Frogpad gave me great service

Post by lm » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 am

Time to have something nice on this subforum too: I wanted to share my experience ordering a frogpad wireless one-handed keyboard, which actually was already some years ago.

First of all, tracking the delivery, I saw that it bounced back. Seems they had forgotten to write down the company name to the receiver address. Sent them email about it and they just sent another one basically immediately to the correct address with no fuss.

The unit I received had a dead battery. Again I sent them email, and they sent me a new unit right away, no problems at all. And even though I was in another country for this second shipment, they happily shipped it to me as I requested.

This might be too little too late, as the company is struggling to get a number of pre-orders for a new production batch, as they are going to have to sell their company to evil venture capitalists otherwise. However I just wanted to share my good experience on their service at the time.