marmar wrote:about my struggle with the Gigabyte J1900 board GA-J1900N-D3V I bought
I got D3V 2 weeks ago too.
OK, to update bios to F2 version which support Win7/64!
you need to:
1. install Win8 enter trial
2. install that Gigabyte utility
3. download bios F2 from Gigabyte www manually; not from utility itself.
4. unzip file
5. PUT THE BIOS FILE in main folder of Gigabyte utility; C:\Program Files\Gigabyte\...
6. start Gigabyte utility, browse to that folder and now the bios file is seen by that s$%ty application
7. click update
8. install Windows 7/64
- it runs youtube/vimeo 1080p very smoothly
- it runs youtube/vimeo 4K very smmothly; Panasonic GH4 sample movies.
- Skype runs smoothly with Logitech 930e; person in USA says he gets extremely good picture/sound of me (VFios, wi-fi router, Asus EM35 Deluxe, Win7/64HP, 2x4GB, Crucial M4/60GB).
- did not find any OC option in bios, not that I need/use it
- did not find option to flash bios from pendrive in bios - wtf!
I have 2x4GB Rip something memory 1600L, Crucial M4/60GB (I just bought M550/256GB), PicoPSU 80W + 12V/2A outside. Installed are Outpost Firewall Pro, Malwarebytes AM, full Windows Update, latest Intel Graphics.
Hope that helps, thank you.
Have a question
: what is CPU C state? Which one to choose in bios?