FS: Windows Vista Business Edition, Full Version, $95 OBO

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

damnathan

FS: Windows Vista Business Edition, Full Version, $95 OBO

Post by damnathan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:19 pm

I got this from the PowerTogether promotion months ago but never used/activated it. If you never heard of that promotion, basically it involved watching hours worth of Microsoft propaganda (or having the videos playing on your PC while you were out grocery shopping, having drinks, working, etc...hehehehe), after which they would send you a free copy of Vista. It is the full (non-upgrade) 32bit version, with valid/unused key. I did put it in my drive a couple of times, once when I received it just to make sure it wasn't a bad disc, and once very recently to doublecheck it before offering it up for sale. It has some very minor scratches from being slid in and out of the cardboard sleeve it came in, but nothing significant that would cause a problem. I have pics of everthing, including the underside of the disc I can send if you email me.

95 bucks OBO, shipping included via USPS priority mail with DC. Insurance will be extra at cost if you want it. I accept Paypal for payment. I only like to ship to Confirmed Addresses unless you have ALOT of Heatware references and a good reason ;) I don't check in here that often, so for fastest response you can email me at: bloodugly AT gmail DOT com.

Heatware is listed under bloodugly. I have over 100, all positive :)

damnathan

Post by damnathan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:03 pm

Come on...surely someone wants Vista around here :)

fjf

Post by fjf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:35 am

I use ubuntu...Did you know that Canonical sends you as many CDs as you want with the current version FOR FREE?.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.... ;=))

damnathan

Post by damnathan » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 am

Haha, thanks for the bump anyways :)

Gxcad
Patron of SPCR

Post by Gxcad » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:11 am

LOL, I have 4 legitimate copies of this, being a computer student at multiple schools. And even more copies of XP...hahahaha