mCubed T-Balancer + Samurize = True

Control: management of fans, temp/rpm monitoring via soft/hardware

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

MagnusT

mCubed T-Balancer + Samurize = True

Post by MagnusT » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:39 pm

I've made some templates so you can get all the information you want out of your T-Balancer and display it using Samurize. I'm surely no wizard of cool design but anyone interested can tweak the configuration to their hearts desire (and probably come up with something cooler 8) )

You can download all the files here:
http://www.tystpc.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76
The page is in Swedish :roll: :wink: but all you need to know is to check that the file path to the T-Balancer's database file (in MS Access format) is correct in the included VB script file TBAN.vbs. It should run straight off if you installed T-Balancer in the default directory.

Cheers all!

/Magnus Thomé

silencery

Post by silencery » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:10 am

whoa.... that looks freakin sweet. Does it take up a lot of resources to run though?

MagnusT

Post by MagnusT » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:59 am

Well, you need Samurize and the Tban software running. So it's not free from a resource point of view.

The templates I made use a WSH-script getting all data from Tbans database file. It's not the most low-resource solution you can do either, so currently it's not perfect if you want to update every 5 seconds... It's totally fine for long term supervising, updating say every minute or so.

I will make another version of files for Samurize when Tban (probably pretty soon) supports another export file format. Currently it's made to fit well with jaLCD (the program enabling all Tban data to pop up on a LCD display) but we'll probably soon see a more windows "ini" style export file format too. That'll be much quicker to parse with Samurize and will be perfect for Samurize updating very frequent, say every 5 or 10 seconds or so.

I see these templates as a good starting point to do lots of cool stuff with Samurize 8) :D :wink:

/Magnus Thomé

silencery

Post by silencery » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:04 pm

cool... thanks for letting me know.

I"m looking forward to seeing what people can do w/ samurize...

elec999

Post by elec999 » Sun May 15, 2005 12:23 am

How do you inport the settings, or load the bar.
Thanks

joelmusicman

Post by joelmusicman » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:51 pm

Is it true that Samurize is display only, and it doesn't ingest the temps from CPU? I know there are plugins for Samurize that enable GPU support (I have a WinFast 6600GT) and I would like to know ifI could get that info into the T-balancer before making a purchasing decision.

Do you know if this is possible?