Screen Protectors

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

laptoplt

Screen Protectors

Post by laptoplt » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Guys, where do you buy your screen protectors for your gadgets?

Olle P

Post by Olle P » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:58 pm

I don't use any screen protector for my power supply.

Cheers
Olle

xev

Post by xev » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Depends which gadget. For laptops and certain cell phones I like Zagg or Phantomskinz. For smaller things, ebay is quite good.

NyteOwl

Post by NyteOwl » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:20 pm

I usually pop into Staples or local business supply store. I can usually get screen protectors made by Fellows for reasonable price. I have a Palm and the protectors for it usually fit most other things with a little bit of trimming. Larger smartphones and things like the iPod Touch might need something larger.

xan_user
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by xan_user » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Wal(ly-world)-Mart

5 pack of ipod touch
on..
pda.(touch screen w/ stylus and finger)
creative mp3.
and ipod touch.
2 left over.

Clearest/toughest i've found.

v2l5

Post by v2l5 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:28 am

I have used a lot of screen protectors from various companies. I am extremely impressed with how well those sold by screenpatronus have lasted, I bought mine from ebay, but I believe that they have a website too.

Blacktales

Post by Blacktales » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:59 am

It is my second post mentionning this company so people are going to start thinking i actually work for them :-) but i bought a few screen protectors for various devices from www.dealextreme.com and am pretty happy with them, even the one for my nintendo DS that take some beating when i play stylus intensive games.

They sell screen protectors for pretty much any device and i found them to be adequate. They might not be as durable as others sold at retail stores but they are so much cheaper it might actually be worth it. Be sure to read user reviews for the item you're considering and you should not have any problem.