SPCR vs DutchPowerCows

A forum just for SPCR's folding team... by request.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Ercewee

Post by Ercewee » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:35 am

Wrah wrote:Ok, looks like they're giving up. No stampede. :(

I actually had to pull the tail of a cow hanging around on the KWSN forum(!) to get some serious response in the DPC forum.
My tail still hurts :x ;)
Somebody hide this thread in some far away archive.
Not yet! :)

Please allow me to introduce myself:
Ercewee a.k.a. Koen, Distributed computing since '99, current project: distributed folding (sorry ;)), affiliation: DPC (a bit KWSN and a little bit TGC), rank on the scale of lunaticity: slightly below average KWSN member. Obsession: ham radio.

It looks like our F@H team is not very responsive. F@H has never really been in the spotlights within DPC. At the moment it is (afaik) our smallest project.

I always enjoy visits from other teams. Especially inter-team taunting can be great fun. I still have fond memories of our 'legendary' 'battles' with KWSN in G@H. As I recall we passed them at least twelve times, whereas they only passed us once or twice ;) :P (allthough KWSN members might not agree on that statement)

I'm afraid DPC is no match for your folding power at the moment. I'll try to light some fire in the pasture. However the chances on a huge stampede are slim. However an increase in production should be possible.

Cows are placid. We just like to graze in herds. It's difficult to rouse them. But I can try.

unregistered

Post by unregistered » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:43 am

Ercewee wrote:
F@H has never really been in the spotlights within DPC

Just out of curiosity, what else are you guys "into"?

Ercewee

Post by Ercewee » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:49 am

unregistered wrote: Just out of curiosity, what else are you guys "into"?
In random order:
TSC
G@H
DF
D2OL
SoB
OGR-25
RC5-72
S@H
ECC2
OGR-24
UD-Grid
And probably some more. I can't keep track of all of them. :)

Wrah
Patron of SPCR

Post by Wrah » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:52 am

The problem is that I can't seem to find some central place where all the cows gathers, like this forum is for SPCR. Your forum is mainly used for posting stats, and then there are all these subteams who all seem to have their own forum or irc thingie. Cows seem to communicate via some hidden underground communication system.
Where to taunt? Image

Ercewee

Post by Ercewee » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:55 am

Wrah wrote:Cows seem to communicate via some hidden underground communication system.
Where to taunt? Image
Actually we have a mutual conscience. The herd is one organism. :P
GoT is probably the best place to get attention. (except for the folding guys, they are a bit slow :roll: ) ;)

Wrah
Patron of SPCR

Post by Wrah » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:58 am

Ercewee wrote:As I recall we passed them at least twelve times, whereas they only passed us once or twice
That's not scientifically, statistically or mathematically possible. Unless you can also fold space and time! Image
Or could it be that they make you start at the bottom again when you reach the top? Image

Ercewee

Post by Ercewee » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:01 am

Wrah wrote:
Ercewee wrote:As I recall we passed them at least twelve times, whereas they only passed us once or twice
That's not scientifically, statistically or mathematically possible. Unless you can also fold space and time! Image
Or could it be that they make you start at the bottom again when you reach the top? Image
You forgot to quote the smilies in your quote of my line!

I'm not quite sure what happened, I probably repressed my memories. :D

Furry Mark

Post by Furry Mark » Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:54 pm

I didn't even know you could count beyond 4! :lol: (even with your shoes off :roll: )

I guess you KOWS aren't alert to this here threat because they have to be seen and not "Herd" :wink:

Ni! :mrgreen:

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:06 pm

Furry Mark..
1/ OOOHH!!!
2/ Ouch..
3/ Hee Hee Hee

P.S. the girlfriend says you lot appear to be milking the situation :? :? :? :twisted:

Pete (and Karen)

P.S. Karen says it's all very... a'moo'sing .. :twisted: :twisted:

Fart in your gen direxion
Location: Regrettably for you, I'm Upwind in Upstate N.Y. U.S.A.

Post by Fart in your gen direxion » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:34 pm

Furry Mark wrote:
I didn't even know you could count beyond 4! :lol: (even with your shoes off :roll: )

I guess you KOWS aren't alert to this here threat because they have to be seen and not "Herd" :wink:

That's udderly impossible !!! Nothing short of attaching electrodes to those bovines is going to work :( .

Ercewee

Post by Ercewee » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:18 pm

Furry Mark wrote:

Now to take my shoes off..... hmmm I have no shoes. Can I count hooves?

1.... 2...... 3.. hmmmm grass! *munch* *munch*

Please excuse me while I ruminate. :)
Fart in your gen direxion wrote: That's udderly impossible !!! Nothing short of attaching electrodes to those bovines is going to work :( .
:x !!!!

Keep those electrodes away from my udder piercings!

Fart in your gen direxion
Location: Regrettably for you, I'm Upwind in Upstate N.Y. U.S.A.

Post by Fart in your gen direxion » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:00 am

Image Image Image

Ercewee,

I admit I'm the first one to attach electrodes to your bovinian nipples, but don't I usually take care of you afterwards ?

http://www.bagbalm.com/

Apologize right now, or we won't milk you for a week :twisted: .

Thar she blows :shock: !!!

Moo ! Mooooooooooo ! Mooohooooooo ! MoooNi !

Ni !

wgragg

Post by wgragg » Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:38 am

Ok, you guys, cud it out!